US stocks rise second straight day, surpassing economic fears | Business and Financial Issues
Wall Street seems to be finding another deal at the end of the biggest break in 11 weeks.
I am Bloomberg
U.S. commodity prices soared and Treasury prices plummeted for the second day in a row because lower commodity prices helped alleviate concerns about inflation.
Technical and technical sectors led the S&P 500, which collapsed Wednesday mainly since February. The Nasdaq 100 heavyweight surpassed the overall index, indicating that the market will resume growth, after a week of payoff in which tax problems accumulate. Both records completed the red week. Progress in European stocks was driven by the surrounding industries. Asia-Pacific Division of MSCI Inc. exceeded 1%.
“People are very optimistic about the economy,” said Simon Maughan, chief of alpha marketing at Liquidnet. “From now until the end of the year, the market is still open. These new ideas have ample hope for the future. ”
The market appears to be regaining its balance at the end of its 11-week highs, and is looking at the benefits of economic recovery that exacerbates the worries of inflation, meanwhile.
The Federal Reserve’s policy is in full swing at the moment, says Cleveland Fed President Loretta Mester, as she plays on the banner from warnings not to change when the economy recovers.
This could help strengthen the resilience profile of economic growth caused by domestic epidemics. Walt Disney Co collapsed after results showed a significant increase in Disney + search activity.
The fortune that came after a report showed that U.S. sales were suspended in April following a sharp rise last month. The dollar remains weak against their entire Group of 10 peers.
Mike Loewengart, chief financial officer at E * Trade Financial, said: “Advertising should not come as a big surprise because last month it affected the amount of money that affects bank accounts.” “Maybe it’s in line with the idea that the swim we experienced this week is a buy-in opportunity as all parties are working hard to recover.”
Iron ore continued to fall as China tried to curb rising prices, with steel being submerged in water for two days since 2019. Oil erased the initial decline, indicating their losses each week.
Bitcoin traded above $ 50,000, changing some of the ones that confused Tesla Inc.’s idea. stop buying using digital currency.
Here are some of the market trends:
- The S&P 500 is up 1.5%, more than the closing profit since March 26 from 4 p.m. in New York
- The Nasdaq 100 rose 2.2%, more than any closing gain since March 11
- A Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.1%
- The MSCI World index rose 1.6%, more than any closing profit since March 1
- The Bloomberg Dollar Spot Index fell 0.3%, more than any loss since May 7
- The euro rose 0.5% to $ 1.2143
- The British pound rose 0.3% to $ 1.4098
- The Japanese yen rose 0.1% to 109.35 per dollar
- 10-year financial yield declined three points to 1.63%
- Germany’s 10-year harvest dropped on the same basis, more than any other loss since May 4th
- Britain’s 10-year harvest dropped by four points, more than any loss since May 4th
- West Texas Texas averages rose 2.4%, mainly from May 4th
- Gold futures rose by 1% to $ 1,843 per pound