US attacks Iran-backed terrorists in Syria, Iraq | War Stories

[ad_1]
The attack is the second time that US President Joe Biden has ordered the return of armed groups since its inauguration.
The United States said on Sunday that it had made a number of threats against Iran-backed militants in Iraq and Syria, in response to threats against US and Iraqi forces.
In a statement, the U.S. military said it was looking into the possibility of using weapons and ammunition in two parts of Syria and one in Iraq. He did not say whether he believed anyone had been killed or injured.
The attack came in the wake of President Joe Biden, who has twice ordered the repatriation of Iran-backed terrorists since taking office five months ago. Biden has finally ordered a small-scale bomb to mark the border in Syria February, at that time in response to the eagle’s call to Iraq.
“As shown by today’s demonstrations, President Biden is clearly taking steps to protect US workers,” the Pentagon said in a statement.
The attack came as Biden’s management looked into the matter reviving the 2015 nuclear deal with Iran. The scenes seem to reflect Biden’s efforts to protect the interests of the United States, while at the same time engaging in negotiations in Tehran.
Opponents say Iran cannot be trusted and cite drone threats as further evidence that Iran and its proxies will not accept the presence of US troops in Iraq or Syria.
Biden and the White House declined to comment on Sunday’s incident.
Since the beginning of the year there have been more than 40 protests against US demands in Iraq, in which 2,500 US troops have been deployed as part of an international coalition to fight the remnants of ISIL (ISIS).
Most of them were anti-tax bombs, while 14 were rockets, some of which were pro-Iranian groups that wanted to force Washington to withdraw all its troops.
The attack came a day after Kurdish Iraqi officials said three drone bombers had landed near the northern Iraqi city of Arbil, where the US is based.
This also happened when Hashed al-Shaabi, an anti-Iranian coalition opposed to the US presence in Iraq, had an army near Baghdad with senior officials.
Two U.S. officials, speaking to Reuters reporters on condition of anonymity, said Iranian-backed troops had staged at least five demonstrations against Iraqi parties using the U.S. and its allies since April.
The Pentagon said the affected offices were used by an Iranian-backed army including Kataib Hezbollah and Kataib Sayyid al-Shuhada.
One of the implants was used to launch and restore the drones, said a security official.
The U.S. military used F-15 and F-16 fighter jets to fight and said the pilots had returned safely.
[ad_2]
Source link



