Sydney’s COVID-19 cases are growing as more and more restrictions appear | Coronavirus News Plague

[ad_1]
New South Wales in Australia reports 29 cases of COVID-19 found locally on Saturday, with officials demonstrating more restrictions that could be imposed on Sydney that were temporarily closed as the visibility increased.
Saturday’s event includes 17 of the country’s worst infectious diseases announced earlier on Friday, taking the number of those affected by the Bond spread to 80.
Australia has been at the forefront of controlling the epidemic more than most other developing countries by closing borders, disrupting laws and enforcing them. more than 30,400 cases and 910 COVID-19 deaths.
But the country has struggled to vaccinate and small outbreaks continue.
On Friday, the government granted temporary approval to the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, which could extend its decision.
New South Wales Prime Minister Gladys Berejiklian said she had held an emergency government meeting with health officials on Saturday.
“Things are getting worse than we would have liked this morning, and the reason for this is that the new facilities are outside the areas we mentioned,” Berejiklian told reporters.
“There is concern that some of the cases may be disclosed for a few days without anyone knowing that they are HIV positive, and that this is where we are concerned. And that is what we will see in the next few hours. ”
New South Wales is fighting for the spread of the Delta’s infectious disease. More than a million people in Sydney and the eastern part of the city were suspended for a week on Saturday.
The blockade, which the self-governing government has not imposed, has caused a stir.
For example, King Street, which is located in the suburbs of Sydney’s Newtown area full of bars and restaurants, is divided into two sections – a closed section, an open section.
[ad_2]
Source link



