World News

Prince Andrew Served With Virginia Giuffre Rape

Prince Andrew, Duke of York, has been charged with sexual misconduct by one of Jeffrey Epstein’s accusers, according to a New York federal court report.

Andrew is charged in the U.S. District Court in Southern District of New York with Virginia Giuffre, 38, who is said to have been sexually assaulted by the governor several times in New York, London, and on the secret island of Epstein in the US Virgin Islands between 2000. and 2002 under 18 years of age.

The Duke repeatedly denies having had sex with Giuffre, especially in the a dangerous A BBC interview in November 2019 in which he tried to defend himself, saying he had never met her. Shortly after the interview was announced, Andrew he announced that he is “going backwards” from royal duties.

An affidavit of service released Friday states that a member of Andrew’s security forces received a notification of the lawsuit against him at his home, Royal Lodge in Windsor Castle Square, on Aug. 27.

In an official statement, Cesar Augusto Sepulveda said it took him two days to submit the documents because of the first attempt on Aug. 26, Andrew’s security forces told him he had been instructed not to approve any criminal activity or “to allow anyone. To go there with the intention of taking the court to court.”

Upon his return the next day, Sepulveda met with Andrew’s chief of security, who told him that he could leave the documents with one of the Royal Lodge guards and that he would be sent to Duke’s legal team. The defense chief refused to allow Sepulveda to serve Andrew personally.

The lists listed London’s defense attorney Gary Bloxsome as Duke’s lawyer. BuzzFeed News reached out to Bloxsome to explain the credentials of the service and what the document says its security forces were advised not to accept court documents. He did not answer.

However, according to ABC News, Bloxsome said he doubted the legitimacy of the operation and called what Giuffre’s legal team was “sad” in a letter obtained by the network. In the letter, which ABC News reported was sent by Bloxsome to British court chief Barbara Fontaine on Sept. 6, the lawyer argued that the manner in which the case was used makes the practice illegal under British law.

“Without satisfaction of the rationale for doing so, our client would not be prepared to accept any kind of alternative service when the process for doing so is uncertain and the probability of the decision is uncertain,” Bloxsome wrote.

The first test session will be held around the phone on Monday. It is unknown at this time what he will do after leaving the post.

Giuffre was one of them many women against Andrew’s former partner, Epstein, who was raped by minors.

Epstein, an economist, he killed himself in a state prison on Aug. 10, 2019, when facing charges of prostitution and abuse of many young girls, some 14 years old.

In his lawsuit against Andrew, filed on Oga 9, Giuffre said he was “compelled to make clear threats” by Epstein, his then-friend Ghislaine Maxwell, and Andrew himself to have sex with Duke. The complaint featured a photo of 17-year-old Giuffre, followed by Virginia Roberts, and Andrew, with an arm in his hip.

Andrew, the plaintiff, says, abused her “knowing she was raped and forced to have sex with her.”

In a statement sent to BuzzFeed News on the day he filed the lawsuit, Giuffre said he would eventually “accuse Prince Andrew of what he did to me.”


Source link

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Back to top button