World News

North Korea has confirmed the latest tests while Kim inspects the arms factory | Stories by Kim Jong Un

[ad_1]

North Korea conducted a test of a a high-rise high-powered weapon and a smart shotgun this weekas leader Kim Jong Un inspected a weapons factory that produces “massive weapons,” KCNA state media reported on Friday.

The controversy has escalated in the testing of six North Korean weapons in 2022, amid a large number of missile launches produced in one month. The adoption has led to international opposition and the pushing for new sanctions from the United States.

Changes to long-distance throwing machines were tested on Tuesday, and another attempt was made to confirm the power of a conventional head-to-head shooting range to the top of Thursday, KCNA said.

Earlier, South Korean troops said Pyongyang fired what appeared to be two short missiles on the East Sea, marking its sixth launch this month.

Kim did not take part in the test, but on her way to the armaments factory, she praised the “progress in making big weapons” to implement the decisions of the ruling Workers’ Party made at a rally last month, a separate submission said.

“The factory has an important role to play in the development of the country’s armed forces and to realize the country’s security system,” Kim said.

KCNA did not specify equipment or factory locations. Kim called for strengthening national security to address global instability at the December summit.

Last week, North Korea said it was stepping up its defenses against the US and considering re-establishing “all operations that have been suspended”. demonstrates self-promotion to test nuclear bombs and continental ballistic missiles (ICBMs).

‘Managing all’

At the factory, Kim appealed to “all jobs” to create “strong neck braces,” and her employees reaffirmed her commitment to “breaking … self-defense, calling them” extremely difficult “.

Pyongyang has defended the bomb blast as its right to self-defense and criticized Washington and Seoul on two separate arms tests.

No ICBMs or nuclear weapons have been tested in North Korea since 2017, but the explosion of short-range weapons began within the suspended negotiations, following a meeting that failed with the US in 2019.

U.S. Department of Defense Secretary John Kirby described the recent incident as “disruptive,” and called on Pyongyang to “stop these protests.”

The European Union (EU) has issued a statement stating that the test threatens international peace and security, as well as disrupts efforts to resume talks and support civilians.

‘Show of force’

Pictures released by KCNA showed a very thin Kim wearing a black leather jacket and suit on a factory trip, with the faces of some unscrupulous adults.

Yang Moo-jin, a professor at the University of North Korea Studies in Seoul, said the factory could be related to remote arrows, citing KCNA’s “big weapons”.

“Extraordinary testing should be a reflection of the growing North Korean military, as well as a demonstration of strength against the United States,” he said.

Pyongyang needs to increase the strength of the test and either the ICBM shooting or other powerful weapon commemorating the 80th and 110th anniversary of the birth of Kim’s grandparents late in February and April, all the important holidays in the country, Yang added.

In Tuesday’s test, two long-range missiles flew 1,800 kilometers (1,118 miles) for two hours and 32 minutes, crashing on an island off the east coast and displaying military prowess, KCNA said.

The two cleverly designed arrows tested Thursday also hit the ground running to confirm the explosive power of their weapons as they were designed, it said.

The country “continues to develop powerful weapons capable of performing military operations,” the KCNA added.

This month alone, North Korea re-tested its strategic direction, Two “hypersonic arrows” are capable of accelerating and moving after takeoffand railway equipment.



[ad_2]

Source link

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Back to top button