The coalition said it had damaged weapons and ammunition depots during a shooting spree in Yemen’s capital Sanaa.
A Saudi-led force in Yemen has launched a plane crash at a military base in Sanaa, where Houthi militants say terrorists have taken part in prisons and hospitals.
The alliance said it had destroyed seven drone and weapons stores in the camp, Saudi state television said Thursday, adding that the shooting was the result of a war drone that started in northern Yemen to the Red Sea region of Jizan.
Houthi militants said in a statement that bombs had exploded at a jail where more than 3,000 combatants had been detained. The terrorists were said to have caused fear among the prisoners.
The Yemeni capital is occupied by the Houthi group. The group has been fighting the alliance, which supports the world-renowned Yemeni government, for seven years.
Houthi-based Masirah TV reported that terrorists attacked the Sabaeen area of Sanaa on Thursday morning, hitting civilian homes and destroying a women’s and children’s hospital.
The alliance did not comment on the alleged collision of a prison and hospital.
Earlier this week, a Saudi-led group claimed to have made Houthi threats at Sanaa International Airport, claiming the site had been used by the Houthis to attack Saudi Arabia.
Houthis said the airport has been set up it does not work.
Yemen plunged into chaos in 2014 when Houthi militants seized the city of Sanaa, while the government fled. The Saudi-led coalition intervened in 2015 in support of the government.
During the war, which killed thousands of people and pushed Yemen to war on the brink of starvation, A Saudi-led coalition has sparked thousands of terrorists within Yemen that have also hit markets, schools and hospitals. Houthi troops frequently intervene sent drones and threw cannons in cities of Saudi Arabia.
The death toll from the violence is expected to rise for 377,000 people by the end of the year, according to the UN Development Program.
Nearly 4 million people have been displaced by the war, as the World Food Program (WFP) plans to provide 11.1 million food aid last month. In September, the commission warned that 16 million Yemenis were “starving”.
WFP on Wednesday said it had happened forced cutting aid in Yemen due to low income.