Czech president affected by COVID-19 Milos Zeman released from hospital | Stories

[ad_1]
The 77-year-old president has left a military hospital in Prague and will name Petr Fiala as Prime Minister on Sunday, his office said.
Czech President Milos Zeman has left a military hospital in the capital Prague after being diagnosed with coronavirus.
The 77-year-old boy had already been released after receiving a month’s treatment for an undisclosed illness Thursday, but was rehabilitated within hours after being diagnosed with COVID-19.
Zeman received monoclonal antibodies, a standard treatment for people in high-risk groups. It contains the COVID-19 vaccine, plus an additive. The president has no symptoms of the disease, the hospital said.
He was rushed to a hospital on October 10, a day after the parliamentary election, and received treatment in the intensive care unit. Her condition is said to be a major, undiagnosed disease.
Zeman, a heavy smoker and alcoholic who has suffered from diabetes, has difficulty walking and has been in a wheelchair.
The presidency said on Saturday Zeman wanted to swear in Petr Fiala, the leader of a coalition that won the election, to become the country’s prime minister on Sunday.
The ceremony was supposed to take place on Friday, but a new President’s inauguration prevented this from happening.
The office said the event would be organized according to the current state of the coronavirus, but more is yet to come. Those who have been tested positive for HIV should isolate themselves from the Czech Republic for two weeks.
The world has been plagued by an epidemic of new diseases. The new daily increase rose to nearly 28,000 cases Thursday. The risk of the disease was 1,207 new cases per 100,000 people in the last seven days.
Overall, a country of 10.7 million people has registered more than 2.1 million cases and 32,744 deaths.
[ad_2]
Source link



