World News

North Korea burns missiles suspected to be circular: Japan | Equipment Issues

[ad_1]

The launch will be the first time this year that President Kim Jong Un has pledged to continue developing the country’s military capabilities.

North Korea detonated a missile believed to be coming from the east on Wednesday, Japanese officials said, while South Korea said the country had launched an unidentified bomb.

The launch will mark the start of a new year for nuclear weapons in North Korea, and comes just days after President Kim Jong Un vowed to continue developing a military force to deal with global instability.

A Japanese coast official, who first announced his launch, said it could be a ballistic missile but did not say much.

South Korean military officials say North Korea fired an unidentified bullet on the east coast, without elaborating.

Pyongyang fired several missiles last year, and in October said it had tried “a new species”Of submarine-launch ballistic missile (SLBM). It was the first SLBM test since 2019.

The country is banned from conducting ballistic missile tests under United Nations sanctions.



[ad_2]

Source link

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Back to top button