Chinese tennis expert Peng denies any wrongdoing | Sports News

[ad_1]
Shuai Peng appears to be claiming that Chinese Deputy Prime Minister Zhang Gaoli had previously raped him.
Chinese tennis expert Peng Shuai said he had not mentioned anyone to rape her and the social media posts he made in November were misunderstood.
Peng’s health has been a source of concern among tennis teams around the world and liberation movements, with Chinese Deputy Prime Minister Zhang Gaoli claiming to have raped him in the past.
After that, he did not appear to the people for about three weeks.
“First of all, I have to emphasize one important point, I have never said or written that someone has insulted me, I have to emphasize that point,” Peng said in a video posted by Lianhe Zaobao, a Singaporean journalist. .
Peng’s comments on Sunday were the first time he spoke about the issue on camera in public.
He spoke on the sidelines of a sporting event in Shanghai where he attended
‘Private story’
Peng said what he wrote on Weibo, a website like Twitter, which was quickly removed, was “a secret story”.
The 35-year-old said in the video that “people do not understand much” on his Weibo story, without elaborating.
He also said he lives at home in Beijing without supervision.
Earlier this month, the Women Tennis Association (WTA), which seeks direct contact with Peng, said it would suspend the game in China immediately due to the impact of Peng’s support and the safety of other players.
China has not commented directly on Peng’s comments, but said the WTA suspended the game in China for “opposing sports politics”.
Zhang did not comment on the matter.
The debate over the issue, which emerged as Beijing prepares to launch the Winter Olympics in February, has been closely monitored in China.
Peng said in a video he posted Sunday that he had written himself a letter last month to WTA chief Steve Simon, in which he denied beating him, and that the English translation by Chinese media was correct.
Simon said at the time that “it was hard to believe” Peng he had indeed written email or believe what happened to him.
The International Olympic Committee (IOC) has released two videos with 35-year-old Peng.
[ad_2]
Source link



