The Ransom does not return. He did not leave

[ad_1]
After months of a large number, two well-known Russian rescue teams, Evil and Darkness of darkness, I kept quiet for several weeks in the summer. The break came as the White House and US freedom fighters pledged to end the liberation struggle and fight against governments that appear to provide a “safe haven” even for extremist groups. This descent is over.
REvil and Darkside set out the first threats in the summer against the best of both worlds IT services company Kaseya, east of the Colonial Pipeline oil distribution system, and animal veterinarian around the world JBS among others. The results were even greater, with only a small donation to the general public redeemer at the end of April, US security forces took action. In June, the FBI recovered and seized more than $ 4 million that the Colonial Pipeline had paid in Darkside. And The program of Washington Post reports this week when the FBI confiscated the deletion key from REvil’s letters on Kaseya’s documents, but did not release it to enable him to undergo anti-construction operations. Evil came off the internet suddenly before taking any action on the idea.
Deputy to White House security adviser Anne Neuberger even known In early August that BlackMatter – who appears to be a successor to Darkside is similarly technically – volunteered to avoid deadly weapons in his attack. He added that the Kremlin could heed President Joseph Biden’s pleas and warnings for redemption early this summer.
“We have recognized a reduction in redemption, and we think it is an important part of reducing risk for the American people,” Neuberger added earlier this month. “There could be a number of reasons, which is why we are seeing this and we believe this will continue.”
It seems impossible. Evil with other groups he rose again after the week of Labor Day. Earlier this week, Russian hackers at BlackMatter launched a bid to save $ 5.9 million from the Iowa grain co-op New Cooperative – a key component of US food production. Meanwhile, on Monday the Cybersecurity and Infource Security Agency, the National Security Agency, and the FBI released the one note to view more than 400 temporary attacks using Contihlengware, shared by a Russian eagle team that joined them last year the urgency of medical risks.
The US government continues to respond face-to-face. Tuesday, Department of Finance said it Suex cryptocurrency exchange due to participation rates. Treasury also said that all those who have been rescued by the ransom should contact the department before deciding to pay a ransom to avoid violations, a call that is consistent with the White House’s efforts to get victims to report beatings. The US does not have a display of any indicators of any uprising, and companies often prefer to remain silent if possible.
The hackers seem ready and willing to deal with US temptations. Some teams are starting to work hard to warn victims not to disclose government attacks, threats to release stolen files if targets are stated. And the terrorists may have simply used their time secretly to pave the way, including, and to recapture when the destruction of the great demonstrations began.
Katie Nickels, chief executive of a spy company at Red Canary, said: “It’s a very long game – once you say one team is gone, there’s always someone behind them.” “And even though in July and August it seems like the numbers may have dropped, there were daily threats and notifications of those kept on the dark page every day. So the good news is that the US government seems to be taking action and making this a priority; success. ”
[ad_2]
Source link



