World News

UAE claims capture and destruction of Houthi tanks | Conflict Issues

[ad_1]

The Ministry of Defense says it is ready to deal with the risks and will do everything possible to prevent the UAE from invading the country.

The United Arab Emirates said it had seized and destroyed two Houthi missiles aimed at the country, while Saudi security forces said they had destroyed a missile that had flown south of the empire.

“The remnants of the barricades fell in various parts of Abu Dhabi,” the security ministry said on Monday to WAM.

At the same time, the Saudi-led coalition in Yemen announced that Saudi security had destroyed a ballistic missile dawn near Dhahran Al-Janoub, in the Asir region south of the Empire.

The union said two Bangladeshi and Sudanese residents were injured in the attack, as pieces of the city damaged shops and other vehicles as they collapsed in the industrial area of ​​Dhahran Al-Janoub.

A spokesman for the Houthi terrorists in Yemen later said they had initiated insurgency in the Emirates and Saudi Arabia, without elaborating.

Al Masirah’s Houthi radio video said the group announced just hours after the “major war” against Saudi Arabia and the UAE as they worried about escalating tensions in the region during the Yemeni civil war.

The attack on Abu Dhabi, last week, killed three people and injured six, fueling tensions in the Persian Gulf as the Yemeni civil war intensifies.

Ready to respond

The UAE “is prepared to respond to any threats and … takes all necessary steps to protect the government from all forms of violence,” the defense ministry said.

The alliance had previously announced that it was pursuing Yemeni rebels from Houthi using drones. The agreement says it will take action in accordance with the law on civilians in order to protect the common people.

For more than six years, Iranian-backed Houthi have been fighting a Saudi-led coalition – which includes the UAE – in Yemen, repeatedly attacking Saudi Arabia with cross-border missiles, and launching an unprecedented attack on Abu Dhabi. , the UAE headquarters, on January 17, the same three people were killed.

Television footage showed the sky above the capital glow early Monday morning, with what looked like a space shuttle, the Associated Press reported. The video is similar to what is known in Abu Dhabi.

The arson attack disrupted traffic at Abu Dhabi International Airport, the Etihad’s long-distance transport home, for about an hour after the crash.

In Saudi Arabia, meanwhile, state media reported Sunday late that the Houthi siege had collapsed in the south of the empire, injuring two foreign tourists and destroying meeting places and vehicles in the industrial area.

The Saudi-led coalition has escalated airstrikes on the so-called Houthi targets in Yemen.

At least 60 people have been killed when a temporary shelter in the northern part of Saada was killed blasting On Friday, at least 20 people were killed in the Houthi capital, Sanaa, in a Tuesday attack.

This increase has led to concerns about a the development problem is getting worse in Yemen where the World Food Program has warned that more than five million people are on the brink of starvation, and another 50,000 are living in conditions similar to those of famine.



[ad_2]

Source link

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Back to top button