World News

Russia buildup reaches 70% target in Ukraine attack: US media | Ukraine-Russia Problems Issues

[ad_1]

An unnamed US official says 50,000 Ukrainian civilians could be killed along with 25,000 troops if Russia were to attack.

Mariupol, Ukraine – Russia has set up 70 percent of the military force needed to launch an attack on Ukraine, according to US officials not mentioned in US newspapers.

In the six hours of the closing rallies last week, officials have been warned by officials in President Joe Biden’s administration that some of the most difficult ones are to seize the Kyiv capital immediately. According to Washington Post and New York Times.

Although unnamed officials have said insane experts do not believe that Russian President Vladmir Putin made the final decision to attack, he warned that at least 50,000 civilians and 25,000 Ukrainian soldiers would be killed if Russia continued.

On Sunday, Ukraine’s Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba questioned US media reports.

“Do not believe in apocalyptic predictions. Different cities have different scenarios, but Ukraine is ready for any development. Today, Ukraine has a strong military presence, international support, and the confidence of the Ukrainian people in their country. This enemy should be afraid of us and not of us, ”said Kuleba.

‘Destructive’ effects

Freedom groups Amnesty International and the Norwegian Refugee Council has warned in recent weeks that escalating hostilities between Ukraine and Russia could lead to a new refugee crisis, displacing millions of people in eastern Ukraine and areas controlled by Russian troops.

Amnesty Secretary-General Agnes Callamard stated: “The threat of Russia’s use of military force has already violated the rights of millions of people in Ukraine and beyond.

“The consequences of a real army can be devastating.”

Unidentified U.S. officials cited by US journalists also said a large Russian military base is in the Black Sea, with five amphibious ships that could be used to land troops on the southern coast of Ukraine.

A possible attack on Ukraine at the end of the scale could take the form of destructive attacks, cyberattacks, and other distractions with the aim of overthrowing the existing government in Kyiv, he said.

‘Madness and fear’

The government of President Volodymyr Zelenskyy is reducing the threat to Ukraine by producing tens of thousands of Russian troops and weapons across the border and in Crimea.

The United States and the United Kingdom are facing charges exaggeration of riskwhich they firmly reject.

Russia’s ambassador to the United States Dmitry Polyanskiy has called recent U.S. reports that unnamed officials “crazy and scared”.

“What if the US were able to seize London in a week and cause 300K people to be killed? All this based on our smart sources which we will not disclose,” he said in a Twitter post.

Both sides criticized the other in preparation use false flags in recent days as a reason to intensify the war.

U.S. intelligence sources say Russia is preparing for a counter-insurgency operation in the Donbas region, a time known in eastern Ukraine, or part of Russia, when Russian TV reported that Kyiv would launch a NATO-backed offensive against Russia’s legitimate separatists. .

European leaders are expected to travel to Moscow and Kyiv this week with a view to resolving the dispute.

French President Emmanuel Macron will visit on Monday and Tuesday, while German Chancellor Olaf Scholz will to Kiev on February 14 with Moscow the next day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOB3vCHdJ0



[ad_2]

Source link

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Back to top button